Sunday, September 10, 2017

I Am Sorry!


I want to say this from long but somehow was not able to muster enough courage. Somehow I felt it would impact you deep. Our relationship may not be same and you might hate me forever but I think its time and we need to have this conversation.

I remember last Saturday it was long hectic day but still we were having amazing time together. Suddenly you started behaving erratic. I tried to cheer you up but you kept shutting yourself from me. Its just like you were saying "leave me alone, I don't want to be with you anymore". Many times I share my simple problems with and just kept waiting for your response. I feel stupid. It feel like you just don't get me anymore. It depressed and disappointed me at times but somehow I held myself together thinking you would understand me someday and we can share same emotions as before.

I know, I may be over-demanding at times and may not listen to you at times when you need most but I want to let you know I still care for you "A Lot". I even tried to appease you with whatever I could find in my reasonable budget and you also looked happy for while but again in few days your mood turned sour. It feel like nothing I could do to please you anymore and believe me its not a good feeling. At this moment I have no clue what would make you happy or maybe I don't care anymore. I am sorry.

I would always cherish our lovely memories of time we spent together but don't worry I will help you to forget everything so you can start a new life without any baggage from the past. I hope this time you will understand and not misunderstand me.Oh my Dear Laptop I have to replace you. Sorry!

No comments: