Thursday, October 25, 2007

I Proud To Be An Indian

Indian economy is moving with a very awesome rate. We are second fastest growing economy. These facts always make me think that what are the reasons which differentiate us from rest of world and responsible for this fast development? Today morning while I was driving on my way to office found few important properties of Indians people which I suppose could be reason. Let me share few those points which I observed.

1. While I was just on road I heard a very *nice sound PoooOOOooo( * -- Could make irritating effect on few person). I looked behind a handsome guy was the source. He was keep blowing horn even there was no space to pass by. This incident has given me the reason one.
Conclusion: We Indians always keep pushing others even if this irritates others sometimes but we simply don’t mind. This is the only reason I could think why we are so much successful in adverse conditions.

2. In my way a traffic signal came. I stopped my bike before zebra line where according to rule we should. I observed one vehicle stopped a bit ahead of me and the other one a little bit more then him. I observed that they were not dependent of signal they were constantly seeking for opportunity to cross it whenever possible and many did that successfully. Amazing effort I must say.
Conclusion: We Indians are not depended on bookish philosophy to cross hurdles of life. We are always looking for opportunities and try to grab it before anyone else. One more thing we always believe in being one step ahead of our peers ( Jindigi me ek kadam aage)

3. On the way I have seen one person was moving very fast must be somewhere around 90-95 kph even there was not space to drive that fast. He was using empty space between two vehicles and driving in zigzag fashion. That really amazed me.
Conclusions: We Indian know some really specials method to concur resource crunch and maintain a higher speed very much comparable to other countries which spends billions to achieve this.

4. I encountered lots of pop up type of hurdles in my ride which never let me loose my concentration thorugh out my ride.. like someone jumped on road from divider or someone turned their vehicle without giving indicator.
Conclusions: We Indians always forces fellow to give his 100% output whatever he does by putting his life at stake. This life threats triggered productivity really contributing a lot in our development.

So these are few observation of my morning ride. I hope you agree with it and help in making our country more prosperous and developed.Let me know if you also have any such observations. I am really proud to be an Indian. What about you.

3 comments:

Abhi said...

I dont think that we can let the so called facts that we are really good at what we do etc.. cloud the fact that we are indeed in a very opportune space at this time. The fact that china is doing better than us mite suggest that if you have 1 billion people , its a good thing in long run. In fact, out economy is developing slowly if u look at all the opportunity present. We can very well jump from the rate of 8 to 12 if we just cut the red tape by half.

Anonymous said...

Good post.

harmonika said...

Gud observations.. But I have a suggestion for you as being an indian do not stand on road with your bike for all the observations so there will be no traffic jams atleast..:-)